£22000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Generous package
This vacancy has now expired.
A national house building contractor have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor at their Midlands office! With some initial guidance, the successful candidate will be given responsibility straight away for one or two projects of their own, reporting in to the Senior Quantity Surveyor. If you are an ambitious person and keen to prove yourself, there is a clear progression path within the business which will see you quickly move into a full QS role.
- You will be supporting site teams and other Quantity Surveyors in delivering the aims of the business;
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Sharing best practice and being commercially aware at all times
- Actively engaging in team building throughout the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have at least 1 year of experience operating within an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor role
- Will have a willingness to learn and succeed within a supportive environment
- Is approachable and able to build relationships with others
- Previous house build experience would be a distinct advantage
This is the perfect opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who wants to progress quickly and is keen to learn and develop. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply now or get in touch with Melanie Walker at WRS today!