£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
This vacancy has now expired.
Commercial Manager - Very Competitive Salaries
Are you looking to work with a leading Subcontractor working in the Civils and Build Industry?
Do you have a number of years experience working NEC Contracts in the Civil and Build industries?
Are you looking to work with leading suppliers who work prestigious projects in the UK and Abroad?
My client leading supplier of industrial / specialist doors operating within the Civil, Nuclear and construction industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to take responsibility for the division working out of the North West.
You will be:
- A proactive, client-facing, commercial professional
- Capable of managing the upstream commercial process
- Able to ensure the company's commercial interests are protected whilst recognising commercial opportunities to maximise returns
- Attending meetings and reporting accurately on all financial aspects on the procurement function.
You will have:
- NEC contract experience
- 5 years experience working with subcontractors
-Strong experience managing reading contract terms
- A relevant, industry specific qualification
- Gained significant experience within the build / Civil sector
This is a great opportunity to further your career - if you feel that this would be a great fit for you, please get in touch with Wyn at Worldwide Recruitment Solutions today.