£20000 - £25000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading main contractor with offices and projects nationwide.
The company are highly respected, considered one of the most prestigious companies within the industry. With a clear vision and superb management the company have seen growth year on year, due to this growth the company have created a new role for an energetic, professional and confident Compliance Support Officer.
You will be expected to work underneath the offices highly experienced Health & Safety Manager as well as Operations Director. The right candidate will have experience within the following:
- Health & Safety within the construction industry - Fit-Out & Refurbishment (desirable)
- Quality Assurance within the construction industry - Fit-Out & Refurbishment (desirable)
- Setting up and developing HSE and QA Programs
- Reporting to Senior Management - Meeting with Clients (desirable)
- Completing admin within HSE and QA (ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001)
What can you expect?
- Competitive Salary with great progression and benefits
- Paid training courses in NEBOSH and Lead Auditor
- Career Progression with a leading company at the top of their game
- Fantastic Office environment in one of the most exciting locations in Manchester
- Great work life balance
If you feel you have some but not all of the above please contact Wyn Davies at WRS to discuss.