£35k Basic with OTE of £45k
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work on a new £100 million facility based near Chester?
WRS are currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading bio-diesel producer to perform engineering duties across the plant.
- Your main focus will be making sure that the plant and machinery has high levels of up-time/ availability
- Install and update the stores system on site (Idhammer) and follow all stores procedures
- Monitor and organise all contractor repairs and maintenance on site to minimise disruption to the plant
- Ensure all plant and lifting equipment is kept in good condition, inspected and stored correctly
- It is expected that the maintenance engineer (mechanical) will carry out electrical works as and when required
Skills and Qualification:
- Engineering discipline qualification -
- Mechanical Engineering ONC or BTEC Level 3 equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a process plant is essential; with a FMCG, Process, recycling and chemical background
- Good knowledge of liquids conveying systems and large rotating plants
Contact Rosie or Martin for more information 0161 926 2525