£37000 - £41000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly & Annual Bonus
Experienced Mechanical Engineer required to join this forward thinking company.
One of the leading producers of corrugated card sheets in the UK, they operate over 7 European companies and are expanding their UK operation and are recruiting a team of experienced engineers inn order to increase continual growth.
• Mechanical maintenance and upkeep of the Process feeder system and the building in a 4-shift 24/7 operation
• Ensure the smooth and trouble-free production process
• Planning and implementation of applicable maintenance work on weekends
• Control and continuous optimization
• Management of stock control inventory for spare parts
• Project delivery and optimisation
• Collaboration with external suppliers for engineering solutions / repairs
• Successfully completed technical training, preferably a recognised engineering apprenticeship in the field of electrical maintenance, instrumentation or other related discipline
• Relevant work experience and service as an Mechanical maintenance engineer in an FMCG environment or similar
• Good knowledge in the areas of maintenance and repair
In addition to a great salary you will be eligible for monthly and annual production bonus targets.
If your now ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a new dynamic team apply today or call Vicki on 0161 926 2525 for more information! - Interviewing immediately !