£37000 - £41000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly & Annual Bonus
This vacancy has now expired.
Experienced Mechanical Engineer required to join this forward thinking company.
One of the leading producers of corrugated card sheets in the UK, they operate over 7 European companies and are expanding their UK operation and are recruiting a team of experienced engineers inn order to increase continual growth.
• Mechanical maintenance and upkeep of the Process feeder system and the building in a 4-shift 24/7 operation
• Ensure the smooth and trouble-free production process
• Planning and implementation of applicable maintenance work on weekends
• Control and continuous optimization
• Management of stock control inventory for spare parts
• Project delivery and optimisation
• Collaboration with external suppliers for engineering solutions / repairs
• Successfully completed technical training, preferably a recognised engineering apprenticeship in the field of electrical maintenance, instrumentation or other related discipline
• Relevant work experience and service as an Mechanical maintenance engineer in an FMCG environment or similar
• Good knowledge in the areas of maintenance and repair
In addition to a great salary you will be eligible for monthly and annual production bonus targets.
If your now ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a new dynamic team apply today or call Vicki on 0161 926 2525 for more information! - Interviewing immediately !