£35000 - £40000 per hour, Benefits: Double Day Shifts
An exciting opportunity for Multi Skilled (Electrical Bias) Engineer to join an established Engineering team based in the North West - Working for an industry leading manufacturing site!
• Report direct into Engineering Manager
• Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of the products and processes for the engineering team.
• Provide continuity of engineering
• Reduce downtime of the plant and machinery.
• Highlight engineering spares requirements.
• Provide engineering breakdown cover.
• Monitor production equipment located in North West England
• Work on schedules of maintenance for such plant
• Carry out maintenance schedules generated by the planned maintenance system
• Problem solving on line to improve production efficiencies.
• Change over and set up machinery when a product change is required.
• Ensure production starts up with no problems.
• PLC fault finding and programming
What we require from you:
• Educated to HNC Level or equivalent and time served
• 2 years of experience of Engineering, post apprenticeship
• Analytical and systematic in approach
• PLC Proficient - (Allen Bradley/ Siemens S7)
• 17th Edition Wiring
• Positive, motivated and a team player. Outgoing and flexible. Detail conscious and practical
• Support the creation of solutions to fulfil the expectations of your clients
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one the country's leading manufacturing facilities, if you're ready to make a great career move, APPLY NOW or contact Vicki for further information on 0161 926 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org