£35000 - £36500 per annum, Benefits: Good Company Pension Scheme
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global business at their manufacturing site in North Wales
You will join a multi-skilled engineering team, providing engineering support on a variety of plant/process equipment.
• Electrical installations and fault finding on PLC's (Siemens)
• Supporting teams on mechanical engineering issues
• Reactive and planned maintenance on plant equipment including
• Adherence to site H&S policies at all times
• Ensuring PPM system is followed and updated at all times, tracking engineering stores equipment and requirements
·HND/HNC/ONC Qualification or equivalent
·A recognised time served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
·Experience working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
·Excellent electrical installation, fault finding and diagnostic skills
In addition the client offers a Great Pension and benefits scheme
Interviews available immediately, call Vicki on 0161 926 2525 or Apply Now!