An opportunity has arisen for 7 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a global business at their manufacturing site in North Wales
You will join a multi-skilled engineering team, providing engineering support on a variety of plant/process equipment.
• Electrical installations and fault finding on PLC's (Siemens)
• Supporting teams on mechanical engineering issues
• Reactive and planned maintenance on plant equipment including
• Adherence to site H&S policies at all times
• Ensuring PPM system is followed and updated at all times, tracking engineering stores equipment and requirements
A recognised time served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
Experience working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
Excellent electrical installation, fault finding and diagnostic skills
Happy to perform basic mechanical tasks
Able to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights
In addition the client offers a Great Pension Scheme & 30 Days Holiday
Interviews available immediately, call Vicki on 0161 926 2525i or Apply Now!