Back to jobs
Position: Plumbing Superintendent
- Free Medical (100% company-paid base plan)
- HSA, Dental, Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K, PTO, EAP
- Wellness Incentives, Learning & Career Advancement
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Up to $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Company vehicle, gas card, iPhone, and iPad provided
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders.
- Assemble procurement orders for materials and tools.
- Adjust work sequences to meet construction schedules.
- Conduct Performance Appraisals for optimal job placement.
- Estimate man-hour requirements and maintain time records.
- Analyze and resolve work problems.
- Train and provide instruction to Helpers.
- Make cost estimates for contracts.
- Enforce safety regulations.
- Minimum 4 years as a Plumber in Mechanical Construction.
- Minimum 10 years leading trade roles in commercial construction.
- Med Gas Certification a plus.
- GED or High School Graduate.
- Proficient in shop math.
- Skilled use of tools, metals, and machines.
- Visualization of three-dimensional objects.
- Adaptability to perform various duties.
- Ability to rate information using measurable standards.
- Proficient in English.
- Ensure receipt of safety equipment and commit to its use.