This vacancy has now expired.
WRS are working with an award winning International Consultancy who are working on one of the largest FIFA World cup Stadium projects in Qatar. This unique project is valued at approximately 800 Million USD.
They are looking to appoint a Project Director with extensive experience on stadium builds to take control of the full project.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the Supreme Committee on a daily basis.
• Controlling project schedule, costs and expenditures, as well as working to increase profitability.
What we will be looking for in you:
• Experience working on FIFA or UAEFA stadium construction projects.
• Worked on a stadium project from conception to handover stage.
• 15 years' experience in the construction industry.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• Degree or equivalent qualification
If you would like to have a confidential discussion to hear more about this opportunity please apply within with a copy of your CV in word format including contact details.