WRS are working with an International Main Contractor who are looking for a Project Manager for a brand new FIFA World Cup stadium build in Qatar for the 2022 World Cup.
The project is just coming out of design phase so this is a great opportunity to be involved in such an iconic project from beginning to handover phase.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the client, board members and executive managers on the progress of the project.
• Overseeing the management of the project teams.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the project.
What we will be looking for in you:
• Experience working at least 2 FIFA or UAEFA stadium construction projects.
• Worked on a stadium project from conception to handover stage.
• Worked predominately for main contractors.
• 15 years' experience in the construction industry.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
If you would like to have a confidential discussion to hear more about this opportunity please apply within with a copy of your CV in word format including contact details.