WRS are currently seeking a Project Manager with a background in Shipbuilding and Naval Architecture for a permanent position, based in the Netherlands.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the construction of a number of new heavy lift / accommodation vessels
- Heavily involved in managing the drawing and document approval processes
- Regular travel to and from the shipyard in China
- Reporting directly to the CEO and managing the full site team on location
- Ensuring full HSEQ compliance across the board
- At least 5 years' experience in new-building of large offshore vessels / units, including a number of years in a management function
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Background and certification in Naval Architecture
- Proficient with Drawings Approval Process, AutoCAD and vessel classification
For the successful candidate, the company offers a competitive package and a stable job environment.
If you would like to know more, please revert to this job advert with your up to date CV.
Make sure to apply early to avoid missing out!