Back to jobs
As a fast-growing entity within this global group, the offshore wind / power to X team will be looking to deliver projects using innovative business models and utilising existing, and developing new, digital solutions and design automation.
- Managing small and/or large projects
- Identifying and delivering on commercial and technical objectives on your projects
- Coordinating a team of technical consultants and engineers to meet deadlines
- Managing de-centralised teams as we work with our international clients
- Assisting and leading bid and tenders for related projects
- A degree in engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Engineering and/or Project Management
- Offshore Wind experience
- A passion for being a part of the energy transition and project ownership
- Greenfield project development experience – for example site selection, cooperating with EIA consultants, stakeholder engagement, site surveys and concept/basic design
- Direct experience in a relevant technical area e.g. contributing/delivering technical projects in offshore wind, hydrogen, energy storage etc.