£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: + Car Allowance and generous package
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step in your career? My client, a Top 5 Construction contractor in are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to manage a large scale civil project near to Sheffield.
This company have a fantastic reputation in the industry and this part of the business have work secured until at least 2020 (but very likely beyond), as part of a large framework agreement. If you work within the civil sector and would like an opportunity to spend time working on projects that are guaranteed to be closer to home, then this is your chance.
- You will have the ability to take financial control of projects and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You will be preparing bills of quantities, estimates and progress reports
- Liaising with team members, assisting in prioritising work load and ensuring verified work orders are promptly processed
- Timely communication with the supplier on all disputed work orders
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- You will have at least 4 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of having worked well within a team
- Previous experience with water/utilities projects would be an advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a large and prestigious business, whilst having a guaranteed option to stay within Yorkshire. I'd like to speak to any Assistant or Intermediate level Quantity Surveyors who are interested so please get in touch with Mel at WRS, or apply using the link TODAY!