£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: + Car Allowance and generous package
A Top 5 national main contractor in Yorkshire are looking for a skilled Quantity Surveyor to join their team as part of the Yorkshire Water AMP6 Framework. Initially you will be the no1 QS on site looking after a large project in Sheffield.
- You will have the ability to take financial control of projects and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You will be preparing bills of quantities, estimates and progress reports
- Liaising with team members, assisting in prioritising work load and ensuring verified work orders are promptly processed
- Timely communication with the supplier on all disputed work orders
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- You will have at least 4 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of having worked well within a team
- Previous experience with water/utilities projects would be an advantage
If you feel that you have relevant experience and would like to hear more about the role, please get in touch with Mel at WRS today!