£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + car allowance and generous package
One of the Top 5 construction contractors in the UK are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage a project in Sheffield as part of a large framework agreement within Sheffield.
- Award winning, Tier 1 national main contractor
- Large, historically significant projects
- Supportive team environment with genuine opportunities for future progression
- Competitive basic salary and benefits on offer
- You will be managing one project for an initial 18 month period (approx) worth £16m
- Managing multiple sub contract packages from initial stage through to final account
- Dealing with all commercial on-site issues on a day-to-day basis
- All necessary weekly and monthly reporting and ensuring the project is on budget.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fully competent with NEC forms of contract
- Previous experience with managing multiple sub contract packages
- Previous experience managing projects independently
- Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a large and prestigious business, whilst having a guaranteed option to stay within Yorkshire. If you are up to the challenge, apply with your CV now, or get in touch with Melanie Walker at WRS today!