£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: + Generous package
Due to rapid growth, a medium sized construction main contractor specialising in infrastructure are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join the business.
Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have control over all financial aspects of the project
- Be responsible for preparing bills of quantities and progress reports
- Be liaising with team members, assisting in prioritising work load and ensuring verified work orders are promptly processed
- Ensure timely communication with the supplier on all disputed work orders
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years in an Assistant or full QS role
- Previous experience within a fast-paced working environment
- Proven ability to work independently with a proactive approach
If you are looking for a great opportunity to progress within a supportive company who pride themselves on having an open and transparent culture, then please apply today or get in touch with Mel at WRS.