£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Competitive Package
This vacancy has now expired.
A top civil contractor with a fantastic reputation in the industry are looking for a skilled Quantity Surveyor to join their team as part of a framework with Anglian Water.
- You will have the ability to take financial control of projects and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You will be preparing bills of quantities, estimates and progress reports
- Liaising with team members, assisting in prioritising work load and ensuring verified work orders are promptly processed
- Timely communication with the supplier on all disputed work orders
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- You will have at least 2 years experience working within a full Quantity Surveyor role
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of having worked well within a team
- Previous experience with water/utilities projects would be an advantage
If you feel that you have relevant experience and would like to hear more about the role, please get in touch with Mel at WRS today!