Renewable Energy Consultant
Back to jobs
WRS are working on an urgent requirement for a Senior Manager Business Development for our client based out of Tokyo, Japan.
- While deeply understanding the rapidly changing industry, you will build solutions that will lead the domestic and overseas renewable energy markets.
- Basically, we are looking for people who can manage the team as an immediate force and play a role in promoting project development.
- Together with colleagues around the world who aim to create a world of 100% renewable energy, you will lead new business development and alliances that are not bound by existing businesses while making the development of power sources such as solar and wind power as our core business.
- Specifically, we plan to
- (1) consider and propose new renewable energy businesses such as corporate PPAs, etc.
- (2) build alliances with domestic and overseas consumers (customers) and renewable energy business operators, and
- (3) verify, invest, and implement new innovation businesses such as the grid storage battery business and the hydrogen ammonia business.
- Experience creating strategies for new businesses and leading the way in their execution.
- Management of teams leading business development, etc. Business development at general trading companies, strategy consulting firms, investment banks, etc.
- M&A and Finance Experience
- Empathy for the purpose of renewable energy
- Japanese native level
- Business English Conversation.