£0 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: + Generous package
A large, international main contractor operating within the civil sector of the construction industry are currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer with a background in civil engineering. This is a genuinely unique opportunity, as the successful applicant will get to experience a wide variety of large scale civil projects, including highways, nuclear and HS2, whilst remaining in one location, at their head office near North London.
- Be give licence to work on large scale civil projects, which are set to have a historically significant impact on the nation.
- Have an opportunity to put your civil engineering background to the test in tackling new and challenging projects
- Have the experience of a developing a variety of projects whilst working from one head office location.
- Have the autonomy to manage and help build a small team around you
You will have:
- A background in civil engineering, having worked on site in the past
- A degree or equivalent experience within civil engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Planning Engineer and a desire to progress your career
- Enthusiasm for working within and leading a team to success.
- Chartership is not essential but would be a significant advantage.
If you'd like to get involved with a progressive and highly reputable business at a time of exciting development and growth, then this is an ideal time! Please send a copy of your CV across to Melanie Walker at WRS, or apply using the link today!