£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Leading Salary / Package
Senior / Quantity Surveyor - Major Projects - Cumbria
Looking to apply your skills and experience working on major UK build projects?
WRS are currently working with a leading Tier One Main Contractor looking to appoint a Senior / Quantity Surveyors within their build team based out of Cumbria.
They have secured high profile building projects in the region with framework agreement over £300million.
If you are looking to work on a leading main contractor who offers excellent career opportunities, who train, develop and further candidates working major build projects, please don't hesitate to review the description below.
As a Surveyor you will be involved in the following:
• The provision of accurate and timely commercial reports and advice to the management team
• You will ensure the contract achieves the appropriate commercial targets.
• You will monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
• You will identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
• You will oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
• You will monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
• You will develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
• You will develop strong NEC contract knowledge
• You will have a detailed knowledge of company management systems including; Commercial and financial (Commercial Manager /COINS/Sphere).
Leading market rate salaries are on offer + subsistence packages
If you are interested or have any questions, please apply to Wyn at WRS