£60000 - £70000 per annum
This vacancy has now expired.
A large main contractor with an international presence and offices in London. This company have recently been announced as one of the contractors to win part of HS2 and are currently working on several prestigious and historic civils projects in the capital. They are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the business during this period of rapid growth.
You will be:
- An established Senior Quantity Surveyor or a Quantity Surveyor ready to make the step up into a Senior role.
- Chartered or working your way towards Chartership
- Experienced within the civil sector of the construction industry, surfacing experience would be of particular interest
- Fully conversant with all NEC forms of contract
- Experienced in working for a large main contractor within the construction industry
In turn, you will be:
- Able to further your experience working for a large main contractor with a great reputation in the industry
- Given the possibility of working on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in Europe
- Rewarded with a generous basic salary and competitive package, dependent on your experience.
- Joining a large contractor at a very exciting time for them as they grow within the UK construction market
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a large and growing construction company at a great time. If you're interested in the position, please get in touch with Melanie Walker at WRS today or apply using the link provided.