£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear - Cumbria
Are you looking to work with globally recognised leading consultancy?
Looking to develop your skills working on major supply chain developments in excess 1.6billion?
Do you have NEC contract experience working on either civil, power and build contracts?
Our client a leading consultancy are looking for Senior Quantity Surveyors delivering services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the Technical disciplines of Programme Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Scheduling, Cost Management, Estimating, Infrastructure Finance, Management Consulting, Digital Consulting, Education and Healthcare Management.
The role of Senior Quantity Surveyor will be to perform in a customer facing environment, providing specialist Quantity Surveying advice to a range of internal and external clients across the energy portfolio.
The role of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
• Assist in the development of programmes for the delivery of services
• Preparation of estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
• Provision of financial advices including the impact of inflation
• Provide estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
• Preparation of standard documentation - reports, valuations, letters, financial statement
• Preparation of tender and contract documents and participating in contract reviews relating to the contract with the customer
• Analysis of tenders and preparing tender reports
• Prepare valuations and financial statements; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
• Assist in the settlement of construction disputes and prepare and agree final accounts
• Attend appropriate design team and progress meetings as and when required
• Provide support and mentoring to junior members of the team
• Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying subject (or equivalent)
• MRICS/MCIOB/MIET qualified
• Proven skills and experience of delivering within a Cost Consultancy whilst managing high value contracts within the nuclear industry
• Demonstrate experience of pre contract surveying duties on nuclear projects
• Proficient in using NEC forms of contract
• Ability to build relationships both with internal management and externally with key client stakeholders
Experienced in making decisions and presenting findings back to the client and internal stakeholders.
If you would like to apply or have any questions - please contact Wyn at WRS