£45000 - £52000 per annum
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you looking to work with a leading build contractor with an array of leading contracts in the North West?
The client are looking for a Senior Site Manager to manage a larger build project in the North West - reporting directly to the Project Manager.
The project is valued over £25Million based in Blackpool an interesting 'blue light' scheme which requires a strong manager to co-ordinate to successful completion.
You will be expected to manage all aspects on the site from labour to sub-contractors and the client attending meetings, getting involved on site and managing sub-contractors.
With multiple projects in the area the potential of a long and rewarded career at the industry leading company is highly achievable, career progression is a clear focus for the business.
- Experience on large new build projects as No: 1 or 2
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid and qualification in relevant subject
- Worked with a main contractors
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget
- Willing to work in the Lancashire area
If you have any questions, or would like to apply - please send your CV to Wyn at WRS