Back to jobs
Position: Sheet Metal Prefab Superintendent
- Free Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance, 401K, ESOP, PTO, EAP
- Wellness Incentives, Learning & Career Advancement
- Apprenticeship Programs and More!
- Interpret specifications and blueprints for prefabrication projects.
- Assemble procurement orders for materials and tools.
- Establish work sequences using J-I-T or Last Responsible Moment planning.
- Analyze and resolve work problems in collaboration with teams.
- Maintain time records, make cost estimates, and enforce safety regulations.
- Collaborate with VDC department for drawings.
- Develop and implement job-specific prefabrication plans.
- Monitor KPIs and implement course corrections for project improvement.
- Adhere strictly to B&I Core Values.
- Coordinate within project teams for buy-in and efficiency.
- Understanding of SMACNA, Florida Building, and AHCA codes.
- Proficient in working with shop drawings from BIM.
- Knowledge of labor tracking.
- Completion of apprenticeship program and journeyman experience preferred.
- OSHA30, CPR/1st Aid, Qualified Rigging and Signaling, Forklift, Fall Protection, Scissor lift.
- Proficient in Navisworks, Autodesk360, Bluebeam, MS Office.
- Prioritize safety with necessary PPE.
- Good hearing, clear speech, full use of hands, fingers, arms, and legs.
- Ability to kneel, crawl, climb, balance, climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, and lift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.