£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Competitive Package
This vacancy has now expired.
A large, national main contractor who operate within the civil sector of the construction industry are currently looking for an experienced Site Agent to work on multiple projects as part of the AMP6 framework with Yorkshire Water.
You will be:
- Leading successful delivery of the contract whilst keeping the team fully up to date with relevant information and resources.
- Liaising with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded
- Reporting in to the Contracts Manager on the progress of the project.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and the use of best practices
You will have:
- Experience working within a civil engineering environment
- IT Literacy, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working for a major contractor
- Experience working on Environment Agency schemes would be a distinct advantage.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch with Mel at WRS today!