£10 per annum
Job Title: Secretarial Support Co-ordinator
Location: North West
Salary: £10 per hour
WRS are currently seeking a secretarial support worker to join a leading manufacturing company to assist with secretarial administration and site co-ordination. The role will be to complete 20 hours per week and will look to increase these hours where relevant for both parties.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Plant and Engineering Manager
- Health & Safety Training
- Consultation and communication
- Incident reporting and investigation
- SAP order creation and processing (From PR', Non stock PO's, Material number PO's, Order confirmation checking against PO and making relevant changes)
- Office administration (Layout, Filing, Material storage)
The role will require relevant qualifications and experience that match the above job description.
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.