This vacancy has now expired.
An international construction contractor based in Central London are looking for an experienced Tunnel Supervisor to join their team to work on a large, historic tunnelling project in the capital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of all operators on the project, including maintenance of staffing levels, training and monitoring staff capability and performance.
- Carrying out various administrative duties, staff time sheets, shift rota, annual leave etc.
- Reporting in to the Tunnel Construction Manager including incident analysis and performance indicators.
- Monitor and manage the Airway radio usage within the Tunnel ensuring the highest standard of radio discipline is maintained at all times.
- Promoting company values in all dealing with other employees, clients subcontractors and all external contacts.
You will have:
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation in a tunnelling environment
- Good people management skills
- Good knowledge of tunnelling plant and equipment and experience within a tunnelling environment
- QA Systems and processes
- Spanish language would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a growing international construction contractor and to work on a prestigious and historic project within Central London. If you have the right skills and experience, this opportunity is too good to miss! Please get in touch with Melanie Walker at WRS to find out more, or apply using the link.