With so many recruitment agencies out there, it's difficult to know which one is a good fit for you.
We pride ourselves on our culture, but we also know that it's important to provide fantastic career opportunities and a wide range of employee benefits, too.
Here's just some of our lovely team...
What can we offer you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Run your own “business within a business”
- Overseas opportunities, sales offices in the UK, Abu Dhabi and Singapore
- Promotion schemes with targets and timescales
- Varied role, dealing with a wide range of people all over the world
- Comprehensive induction programme “Press Play” and a clear progression programme, “Fast Forward”
- Some of the best earning potential around
- Award-winning company culture, featuring in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For in both 2014 and 2015
- Lots of team events including barbecues, nights out, quiz nights etc.
- Large team and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
- Casual dress code in the office
- Open Door Management policy; ideas welcomed!
- A coaching and collaborative culture
- Pension scheme
- 1.5 hr lunch break for gym-goers
- Great public transport links
- Free parking
- Competitive pay
- Fantastic, transparent commission scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday half days
- Extra days’ holiday for each year of service
- Days off linked to attendance
So, is WRS right for you?
We're looking for people who are hard working, sales oriented and who strive to improve themselves. To work as a Recruitment Consultant you must be an excellent communicator who is resilient, can set and achieve personal goals. If you're a recent graduate - fantastic. If you have some sales experience, that's even better.