Back to jobs
Our client is a leading 5-star hotel in Taipei and they are currently looking for an accomplished Director of Finance with experience working in Asian gateway cities. The jobholder will be responsible for overseeing all Finance activities including financial accounting and reporting, monthly management accounting, taxation, budgeting and forecasting and working capital management.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations finance at the hotel
- Develop and formalize the format and supporting details of the annual budget.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely submission of monthly financial reports to the management (Executive Committee, Corporate Office and Owner).
- Support the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals as well as review performance against budget and provide recommendations on corrective actions.
- Monitor and interpret financial performance, make recommendations and develop insights to enhance business performance of the property.
- Ensure smooth implementation of financial systems, purchasing systems and its integration to the property management system.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual statutory accounts for entities in the Group to ensure compliance with the local/international accounting standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Assist in treasury operations including cashflow forecasts.
- Responsible for tax and GST matters.
- Establish and review internal controls and business processes for further enhancements and development.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors and tax agents.
- To undertake related duties or tasks that may be assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in the hotel industry with at least 3-4 years in directorial and/or managerial levels
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written