Back to jobs
Position: Electrical Project Manager
- ESOP, Free Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K, PTO, EAP, Wellness Incentives, Learning & Career Advancement
- Apprenticeship Programs, and More!
- Supervise construction to ensure compliance with specifications, budget, and schedule.
- Interface with client, subcontractors, vendors.
- Conduct pre/post-construction, review projects, and coordinate submittals.
- Provide technical assistance, initiate extra work estimating, and conduct on-site visits.
- Act as liaison between trades and departments, support field employees.
- Distribute, follow up, and respond to punch list items.
- Provide project status reports, attend management meetings, monitor costs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years in construction management, estimating, or trade supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of construction aspects including technology, equipment, methods, engineering, estimating, schedules, and safety.
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills.
- Strong understanding of safety protocols and PPE for self and helpers.
- Lead capacity to train helpers on safe work practices.
- Good vision, clear hearing, and speech.
- Full use of hands, fingers, arms, and legs.
- Ability to kneel, crawl, climb, balance, climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, lift, and stoop.
- Lift up to 25 lbs with assistance.