Back to jobs
Position: Electrical Project Superintendent
- ESOP, Free Medical (100% company-paid base plan), HSA, Dental, Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance, 401K, PTO, EAP
- Wellness Incentives, Learning & Career Advancement, Apprenticeship Programs, and More!
- Perform assigned electrical work on construction sites.
- Assign duties, train Helpers, Journeymen, and Foremen.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and submittals.
- Assemble procurement orders for materials, equipment, and tools.
- Establish work sequences, evaluate abilities for optimal placement.
- Study schedules, estimate man-hours, analyze and resolve work problems.
- Interpret company policies, enforce safety regulations.
- 5 years leading trade-related workers.
- Own tools, advanced understanding of electrical work.
- Prioritize safety with necessary PPE.
- Utilize safe work practices, wear PPE when required.
- Undergo Driver’s Skills Assessment training for worksite travel.
- Train on OSHA 10 and 30 as appropriate.
- Good vision, clear hearing, and speech.
- Full use of hands, fingers, arms, and legs.
- Ability to kneel, crawl, climb, balance, climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, lift, and stoop.
- Lift up to 50 lbs with assistance.