Back to jobs
Position: Mechanical Project Manager
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K, PTO, EAP
- Learning & Career Advancement
- Wellness Incentives
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Supervise construction for compliance with design, budget, and specs.
- Manage pre/post-construction activities.
- Complete job cost breakdowns and project documentation.
- Coordinate trade employees/subcontractors.
- Provide technical assistance and initiate extra work estimating.
- Conduct on-site visits for productivity and contractual performance.
- Act as liaison between trades and departments.
- Support field employees for project completion.
- Distribute, follow up, and respond to punch list items.
- Provide project status reports during meetings.
- Attend weekly project management meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years construction management experience.
- Healthcare construction experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of construction aspects, technology, and safety.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Execute tasks safely and wear required protective equipment.
- Undergo DPAS and OSHA training.
- Ability to perform various physical tasks, lift up to 30 lbs.
- Dexterity of fingers required.