Back to jobs
On behalf of a major oil and gas operator, I am searching for a Fluid Supervisor to join them on a 28/28 rotation to Uganda on a 24+ month contract.
- Supervise all operations related to Cementing Contractor and Drilling Fluids Contractor in the field of operations
- Perform quality assurance of mud and cement systems, stock inventory and consumption and Contractor reporting.
- Assist the Drilling Supervisor to maximize performance.
- Contribute to the optimization and cost reduction of operations while maintaining a high level of safety and preventing any pollution.
- MSc (or BSc or equivalent professional experience), Mud and Cementing School
- A minimum of 3 years of international and operational experience in fluids & cement (experience in waste management is preferred). International experience preferentially in land operations.
- Experience of supervision for onsite drilling fluids operations, cementing operations, preparation, calculation and planning for casing cement operations and isolation cement plugs is desirable.