Oil and Gas Consultant
Back to jobs
On behalf of an operator in Kurdistan, Iraq. I am searching for a Wells HSE Team Lead to join them on a rotational bases, 12 month contract.
- Leading the Wells HSE team to support all areas of Drilling & Well Services operations including drilling, workover, wells services and civils construction activities as necessary.
- Acting as the subject matter expert in all aspects of drilling & well services operations for health, safety and environment, with support from the wider BU HSE Team, including developing and improving management systems, procedures etc. as well as problem solving for operational issues.
- Proactively delivering risk management support to drilling & well services operations in a pragmatic, timely and fit for purpose manner which meets the needs of a demanding, challenging and highly dynamic operational environment.
- Developing local national capability within the core HSE team through influencing, coaching, mentoring and building strong relationships based on DNO values.
- Leading the development of the HSE self-verification system and assurance activities for drilling and well services operations.
- Leading the development and delivery of the Drilling and Well Services HSE Plan in line with the BU HSE annual HSE plan.
- Leads Contractor HSSE MS evaluations and preparation and implementation of Bridging Documents or similar.
- Minimum of 15 years working in HSE within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Proven experience of employment in similar leadership positions in drilling and well services
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent certification)